<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Unnecessary Explanation 

After spending some time at Sulekha Weblogs I thought it's time to start a more independent blog. Sulekha is getting cluttered, the interface is shady, and the audience more or less monolithic (gotta mention, tho, that it boasted of best of the Indian -- or of Indian origin -- crowd, not so long ago).

Why blog at all? Well, it's probably the best medium to get things out of you, without pressures of article submission -- all that excessive stylistic $hit, or any need for judging your audience, nothing! Just plain, stream-of-consciousness (isn't that what they call it?) writing. It's the best known anti-dote to the writer's block (well, known to me that is ;-)).

Still, why blog? Do I have something interesting to say, or do I want to say something hoping that it might interest others? Frankly, who cares. That's the best thing about blogs. No one has to care. Not even me!

Now that's what I call ramblings...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?